I know, I know! I haven’t posted in a while. LAY OFF ME! I started a new job, I’ve been traveling and life has just been one crazy whirlwind. But, I am back in full force with a new EASY recipe for you guys. The holidays are right around the corner and I think this recipe is perfect for the holidays. Do any of you have a Pinterest account? I do and let me tell you… it has been sucking the hours out of my day! All I do is pin things here, pin things there. Most of those things are food…LUCKY YOU! I was talking with one of my girl friends earlier today and we were planning a dinner get together this weekend. “You make one dish and an adult beverage and I’ll make another dish and dessert”, I said to her. Well, wouldn’t you know that the perfect recipe fell into my lap within 2 seconds of suggesting this idea to my friend! So, here it is, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. OREO BARK RECIPE!!!
Preparation: Line an 8×8 pan with enough parchment or wax paper for a 1 inch overhang on each side.
- 10 oz. Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 15 regular size Oreos, plus 3 more for topping
- Place chocolate in a double boiler over low heat and stir continuously, until chocolate is completely melted. Transfer chocolate to a heat proof bowl and cool for 5 minutes. Add chopped Oreos and stir to combine. Pour mixture into pan. Use a spatula to smooth out top.
- Finely chop remaining Oreos and sprinkle on top. Chill for about 10 minutes until chocolate becomes solid.
- Lift whole bark out of pan by holding onto parchment or wax overhang. Split bark into pieces with a fork.
There ya have it, folks! I hope you all enjoy this amazing recipe, just in time for the holidays. I also have fun mixes in a jar recipes coming up, too!!!